안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Birthday

Yes, now...I am officially 38 y.o. What's in an age? ^^ or I also learned in my class" 나이는 숫자의 불가하다" 'age is just number'. Well, apart from those...what I have in mind as of today is that...I know that as my age adds or reduces (from what God has predestined)....I have to make myself a good person. I know I have stuffs going on in my mind. Lots of things to ponder, to think, to do, to say, to contemplate, to achieve, to .................endless list goes on.
A gift from my daughters
But.....one thing for sure....I am saying this " ALHAMDULILLAH" prays to Allah for having blessed me with all of the happiness that one could ask for. I am grateful for what God has given me and my family.
Now that I am living in Korea, I feel that it must've been my destiny to be here for some time to study. I am obliged to always keep myself in the touch and senses of what I believe.


---
I am not actually a person who always celebrate the birthdays. But, this is just a day when I am made aware (again and again) of my mere existence in the world. I have to do good deeds.
So...as a part of my great gratitude to Allah, I am so thankful that this day I am celebrating my birthday with my family. Eyra and Freya...my wife and beloved daughters cheer my days and time. ^^
--
Now...comes to the story of the Pinky cake..^^
I know it IS my birthday...but my daughter, Eyra....picked the cake for me. ^^
Of course, I would've loved to have the chocolate cake but....my daughter really wanted to have the pink one. ^^
Ok...it looks fine and cool, too....(though a bit ...well....too childish for me^^)
But....look at the bright sight....my daughters are gleaming with happiness as they see the B'day cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...