안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

2012 Ski Experience for Asian Students

Thanks to Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism (문화체육관광부) as well as to Korea Ski Resort Business Association (한국스키장경영협회), I could take all of my family to experience Ski at Vivaldi Park Resort.












Thanks to my university, too...for always providing swift information for its students to experience Korea. Through our office of International Affairs or One Stop Global Service at HUFS, I was informed about this not-to-be missed chance of taking a trip to a Ski Resort. What a trip indeed it was!




 So, the 3-day trip was worth-taking and a memorable one.
--( I posted some of the stories on my previous entries)--










This time, I just want to share the cultural night that was specially held for us.
Lots of cultural shows and an extravagant dinner were laid out for us.
It was indeed a remarkable night.
Lots of people participated in the event......for they did provide lots of presents, too.
We enjoyed the traditional such as samulnori and ...ahem...^^ Trot. Yes....trot songs were --I could say--the theme of that night's singers....
I was not into Trot...until that night.








Well....since it was a live show, the singer could somehow managed to steal the show by indicating that trot was not what people mostly think of: being its out-dated and not-that chic kind of song. But, through the show, I was --at least-- a bit agitated by the sheer fact that trot was fine,to. In fact...I kinda compare it with that of Indonesia's very own trot-like music genre: dangdut.!!!






Oh, we also got a chance to see Korean so-called modern/contemporary (mostly...nothing else than..K-Pop cover dance) of Korea. But, what stroke me most was the performance of an acapella group. One of the best highlights of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...