안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Man inside

What I mean by a man inside is this young or old ( dunno) man inside this character who was passing around, walking around, and chattering around the front yard of Bupyeong Arts Center. We first met him at around 11.30 am when the festival was about to start. She/he started going abut the venue and distributing stuffs ( I forgot what) for the spectators.
To my surprise, as we went out of the auditorium after the show, I still noticed the same character going about the venue. Gosh....he must've felt so hot and uneasy inside that character. I wonder if he/she ever got a rest from doing such a job.
Well, I am sure that he got paid to do this.
But think.....he got to be inside this costume for the whole day....the idea simply could not make my eyes believe what I saw. He did a good job, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...