안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 2, 2012

Completing level 5^^

Finally, the Winter term ended last February...with a heart-warming news that I got. I passed my TOPIK exam.....and also...I finished my level 5 term at ohaktang. ^^ phew..what a relief.

me, Cheongang, Jeong seonsaengnim, Munyeon,
 Soso, Mai Okune

Never thought that I could catch up my breath to complete the seemingly impossible tasks.
Oops someone's coming..Wait!!^^
Well..first thing first....out of 12 students in my class, 7 of them were my friends from China who knows Hanca....^^.











They know it so well (of course) that it was so easy for them to understand any new words in Korea. Gosh....lots of Korean words did indeed come from Chinese words.......^^.
And then......I have three friends whose either Mom or Daddy was Korean by origin.^^







Great!!!!!
I had to compete with them.
Well...it was tough, really.
But then...I could learn a lot from them. It turned out that the class was so fun and helpful for me.
At least, I could learn directly from my fellow friends on how to use certain patterns or words.


Most of all, level 5 exposed me to another level of academic Korean language...that I desperately need in order to be able to participate in real classes later on in my graduate school.
So, this is a kind of achievement in itself..for me....for being able to complete this level. and now....





I have to prepare for the level 6 starting from March 5, 2012.
---
Seoul Cheese Pizza: the nearest and cheapest,
yet yummy pizza near our campus


First thing first.....these were the pictures of our classmates who showed up during the so-called graduation day...
we did also have lunch at a nearby pizza eatery.
Lots of memories and lessons I got from the class.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...