안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, March 12, 2012

John Carter 존카터 @Lotte Cinema











Finally I made it. I came. I saw. I was glee-ed^^ by John Carter. Being a movie-freak, I used to watch movie a.k.a. going to movies twice or at least once a week back home in Jogjakarta. But now, since I am living in Korea--where the price of movie ticket is 8 times more expensive than that of Indonesia's-- I have to admit it...that I am no longer a movie freak in cinema. ^^
I rarely go to the cinemas.
Well, the price of movie ticket is 8,000 Won. But, since the emergence and the lucrative market for the highly hype 3D movies set into the minds of movie's marketing world.....more and more 3D movies are released.....along with it pricey ticket.....which...in term of Korea: it is 13,000 Won. Well, of course....for the Korean standard...it is still inexpensive. But, still...for a movie-freak (oh noooooo)...it is not cheap. ^^.....^^......:)
So, I have to make sure that I choose what I see.
Last month, I saw Mission Impossible.
This month, ( what I mean by two days ago.....^^) I just watched John Carter 족 카터  in 3D.
LOTTE Cinema is one of the places where I mostly watch movies. I'm glad that it just takes about 15 minutes or so from home to reach this place at Cheongnyangni. I think Lotte Cinema provides one of the best one-stop entertainment services in the areas. By having this in my vicinity, it is not necessary for me to go as far as downtown Chongno or Gangnam to see movies. Good.
It saves time and money, too.
Oh...by having Lotte card membership, one can also get a point and keep our points increased in order to redeem them in the form of any services available.
Well, the experiences of watching movies in Seoul, like the one I usually have right here in Cheongnyangni's Lotte Cinema is worth-pondering and worth-citing about.

Oh, one more thing...this particular movie that I saw....is worth-watching. Despite the mixed reviews which tend to vaguely discern the movie, I myself portrayed the movie as the perfect escapism to Mars or Basoom(?) as Martian call it.






1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...