안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 1, 2013

Got Squeezed @ Myeongdong on purpose...

When was the last time I went to Myeongdong--a place dubbed as the haven or Mecca for fashion district (and now..cosmetic district) in Korea? Can't remember it myself. Being a not-really-into-those kinds of stuffs myself, I barely remember (if anything) me going there. But...I don't know it myself...as to why...at times...I was kind of compelled to drag myself to this pedestrian alleys. Anyway...this was one of the Myeongdong alleys on July 29 when I went there. 
Faceshop, TonyMoly,...and endless brands your eyes can feast upon....were all there. 
People kept on coming back+forth to this magnetic field full of worldly glamour. 
No one despises it, of course...
well, I don't. ^^ So...let's see what I encountered the other day... 
oh...sugarcane juice.... 사탕수수쥬스 (satangsusu juse). I should've asked where they got the sugar cane. Of course I had it back home and had one of these drinks occasionally. Not my liking, though. 
The fact that even the tropical 'sugarcane' even made a debut in Myeongdong only showed me one thing: Myeongdong IS the "IT " place to be..for a 'unique' and 'unfamiliar' drink in Korea. 
Uniqlo.....mannequins. 
no comment on this one.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...