안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Spending A Day in Petite France, Korea

One of the highlights that one should not miss when visiting the La Petite France (or 쁘띠 프랑스  in Korean) is the Marionette show. I think this is a daily show for any travelers or visitors to this place. I did not expect to see this kind of show right here, so when I found out about it, I was like...wow...cool....! It drew lots of people since it is simply interesting to watch. It was a good decision of me to start filming the marionette being moved about and moved around corresponding to the music. 


It was good thing to know that the men behind or above (?) the marionette are professional in their careers. I could judge from the way they handled the movements of the marionette. Irresistibly stunning.

If asked as to whether I would want to go there again and check out what the place had in store.....I would say...Why Not.
Bring it On!

I guess...coming back again there in Spring time would also be a nice plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...