안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 1, 2013

Something New..Yet Unfamiliar

Walking passed the park in front of the Globee Dorm at campus and I saw a building 'standing' beyond. It used to be only ones on the right that I saw (well...months ago). But a new 'landscape' and a new view sprung up. 
The funny thing was that...although it was supposed to make the space more contracted or dense, I felt the other way around. With a new building standing there, I don't know why I felt that the campus park space (has) become wider.
or it looked wider....
*#summer holiday edition of passing by at campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...