안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 14, 2011

Harry Potter can sing?

Nope.
I could not help but notice that what I am seeing is in fact Daniel Radcliff a.k.a. Harry Potter or wait....am I  watching Harry Potter singing? Well, I could not tell. ^^
One thing for sure, either one definitely can sing. And he can sing pretty well.
No wonder that after Daniel said good bye to his HP-alter ego..^^ (now I know who's singing:), he would have a bright career ahead of him. Who would've guessed that this used-to-be so adorable child star has turned into a man of multi-talent.
I just could not believe it myself when I first realize that it IS Daniel....in his rendition of  Broadway's How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
He nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...