안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Autumn in Korean Folk Village 민속촌 (part 4)

Now it is time for me to jot down what I felt when I was visiting the village. Actually I have jotted down the feeling or what I saw through my previous entries, but I might as well do it again since I have not yet posted any pictures of me. ^^
Let's start with...
The 2,500 Won Roller coaster!! The cheapest and the lamest ever:) hahaha. Well, I just thought that it would be nice to try this one out since it seemed to dash into the colorful trees of Autumn. Yes, it was great.......but in term of whether it was a challenging ride..Nope:) once is enough.^^ The one I rode on in Everland last month is way incomparable:) ^^

The red danpung or Autumn leaves combined with a brownish+yellowish leaves on the other side of the bridge really intrigued me to take a moment to capture them into my camera....of course with me inside it. And...what's the yellow cat doing on my right shoulder? 

It was not in Jeju island. Well, there is 돌할아버지 dol harabeoji or stone-made grandfather--
definitively a representative portrayal of Jeju island, but it was still in the village. Once again, the yellow cat accompanied me...

Being alone in the park.....see the bridge at the back? see the scattered leaves on the ground? See the barren trees around them? It's Autumn indeed...

This one, too. It was relatively warm actually...but since I brought along my jacket, I might as well wear it so as to give a sense of being in Autumn attire.....:)

wait...looks like I posted this pic before in my previous entry. Anyway...see the food offerings? they are fake...I thought they were real in the first place. But, it is understandable since these are the props of wedding ceremony held everyday....so why use the real ones...^^ after all the ceremony itself is just a recreation of the real one....so...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...