안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Claw

The claw reminds me of Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 3.
But, I am not going to talk about those movies.
I was just passing by a sidewalk near my campus when I saw this seemingly ordinary-looking 'The Claw' machine.

But, when we take a look closer at it:
....the claw is so small that I could not believe how I can get the biggest doll available there?
...........What's the point of putting it all in the first place?
 ....................That's why it is a bit funny.
..............................I like the angry birds and Smurfs scattered there....as if they are ready to be clawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...