안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, November 4, 2011

Autumn in 민속촌 Korean Folk Village (part 2)

I loved the way the village is outlined and sketched (in the first place).
I mean, it does not have any paved street or roads. Instead, the dirt, rock, leaves, and all of the past-time ambiance and nuance are all right there.
It seemed like we were going back to the past with minor disruptions like: public telephone, ATM, automatic toilets, etc --which are OK considering this is --after all --a tourist area.^^
But, still..the atmosphere is somewhat different, once again, I am sure it was because I went there in Autumn.
Ducks freely goosing around a lake inside the village...
 
I wonder if it was how it looked in the past, suppose it was...what a tranquil place , indeed

A stone bridge over a creek inside the village.....

A thatched-roof house with a watermill 

A stable with horses at large...

another angle of the colorful Autumn

One of the visage: donkeys used to be treasures, I guess.

A look out into a stable with horses around it...

A typical village road in Korea (back then)

I love the ways falling trees just scattered all over the place...just like that...

I would not have loved it, should it be in Summer:)^^

another tranquil stream ...

a lonely boat in the midst of Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...