안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Seoul Lantern Festival (part 1)

What did I remember most?
A looooooong queue just to get into the venue.
I was waiting for 2.5 hours just to get into the entrance.
Lots of people were stacked(?), stuck (?), dampened (?), piled up (?) in one place....simply because there was this annual event of outlining the lanterns in the middle of the Cheonggyecheon stream. Remarkable indeed as it was.....the unthinkable number of people clamored into one place....seemed not to be a good idea to spend the weekend.^^
But, was it worth-it?
Well, oh yeah.
Simply because....I guess...it was my first time.
(Hey guys....as my friends put it-----why did not you just visit Batu Night Spectacular (BNS) in East Java while you were back home)....I guess I never had a chance to go there.
I heard that BNS is awesome in term of its sophisticated technology being applied to dazzle the spectators each night.

well, since frankly I'd never been on one before, still I could say that the spectacles were outrageously good.
People did not feel so weary or restless as the atmosphere was so nicely touched and remedied.
The best thing about this lantern festival was that...people did not notice who or whom they met...^^ It's just that the only think they could think of...was after all...a touch of strange feeling....
gosh..I am so spleeyp that I could not og.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...