안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Eid Mubarak in Jogja

I just learned that my daughters did go to the Mosque where the celebration of Eid Mubarak or Eid ul Adha was held. From the pictures that my wife sent me, I could see that they enjoyed looking at the sheep and cows. Well, the sheep and cows are the symbols of sacrifices that Muslim do. The meat from the cows and sheep are to be given to the poor and those in need.
Back to the pictures:


I bet Eyra and Freya's Mom kinda wanted them to take these pics.
I found it funny to see the them carrying their Shaun the Sheep dolls.......^^
I wonder what Freya might have thought of this situation...^^

I just love the way they are so innocently in the festivities....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...