안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 28, 2011

Tintin: at CGV world cup stadium

I was waiting for my friends who was watching the Korea-Saudi Arabia soccer game at the Seoul World Cup Stadium. Since I was not into soccer, I tried to make the best of my waiting time by checking out what the Stadium had to offer. Well, it has a CGV cineplex. I think it cool.
So, off I went inside the theater only to find that I had to go out sooner, otherwise...I would end up myself watching movie---since I am a movie freak myself. It was a good thing that I could just catch up the yet-to-be release movies like Tintin: The Adventure of the Unicorn (?) I hope I get the title correct. So, here I was..
capturing the moving images projected on the huge wall at one side of the theater...
Well, I thought it was one of the coolest ways to attract as many viewers as possible of what they have to anticipate in the coming weeks.
Oh, the interactive menus were also projected on the wall that people could play along what the movie has in store...
Look at the people in front of the projection...
they were busy enjoying the interactive menus...themselves.
As for me.....nope..I might as well shoot (capture) the moment like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...