안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 28, 2011

Snuppy

Snuppy or Seoul National University Puppy. The first successfully cloned dog in the world.

Finally I met him face to face:)
I mean....I learned all about it from the articles, news, internet news since ---like 5 years ago or so.
But, never have I had a chance to finally see it in a flesh.
So, yesterday (Nov. 26, 2011), we had a chance to meet Dr. Yuda Fibrianta-- a researcher from UGM who happened to be one of the scientists--the only  one from Indonesia--who turned out to be one of the men behind the success of Snuppy program.
Well, not many people may have known this little fact.
We went there to meet Dr. Yudha..and thanks to his professor who had kindly allowed us and given us permission to meet and see Snuppy in a flesh.
It was a good thing to know that Snuppy is getting just fine in his 6th birthday (?)
It was so cold that we did not take long before we wrapped up our visit to SNU to meet Dr. Yuda and Snuppy.
Once again..this has been one of the best highlights of what I did on weekend in Seoul.
Not only that I could meet up with my friends up there in SNU but I could also learn more about the cloning-related stuffs....though it is...frankly speaking....harder than I thought (a.k.a. beyond my imagination). but, hey...the trip was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...