안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dried Rambutan

Never had I been this excited of seeing Rambutan.
But, not the one in my hand (as seen in the picture) which is already dry or dried.
It was freshly picked from the table hotel of Seoul Olympic Parktel when I had dinner for PAS event last week. Well, it is relatively expensive to find any fruits in Korea.
I guess because it was mid Autumn and facing Winter. But, wait..is that the reason as to why it is expensive to buy fruits in here?

I can't answer and argue with that.
So, I brought it home and put it into the pocket of my jacket...until I forgot having it.
The few days afterwards, I just realized that I put it there......
But....too bad...or funnily....I had the jacket laundered.
Out of my curiosity as to whether the laundered jacket would jeopardize the colors of other fabrics.
I checked the whole t-shirts :laundering and  do damage was done.
Although its shape and color did fade, it still retain the original color.
It's a good thing that this rambutan did not do any harm t the familyu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...