안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Road Tunnels in Korea

One of the first impressions that one may have on their first trip to Korea is.....how immensely visible the love of Korean people (or more precisely: their engineers) towards digging underground tunnels or dashing into the rocky mountain or hilly areas, instead of going around or circling around it. :) Well, yes..it is true.
I could never be able to catch up how many road tunnels I had to go through...the last time I went to Chuncheon.

I did not have the slightest idea of taking any picture or let alone recording it. I mean..I was busy talking with my friends on the car when I realized that we were just passing tunnels over tunnels without ever knowing where it may end up....so...I grabbed my phone and started capturing the moment. ^^
I just want to have a bit of memoirs of how it was.
* It may look so cheesy for some. Well, as for me...taking pictures or recording every moment when we least expect it.....is an integral part of the trip itself.
I'm glad I taped it...so I can share it with others....and at least...as for me...it indeed is a memoir in its simplest form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...