안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 14, 2011

NPH: Neil Patrick Harris

I don't know why I am crazy about NPH. I remembered growing up by watching Doogie Howser, M.D. on TVRI. Gosh, it was such a long time ago. I still remembered the signature end credit of the show's diary typed on a computer screen.
Recollecting the time when I used to watch such an old-nostalgic TV show I grew up with...is indeed a recollection of my own impediment with its ups and down in my early childhood. The fact that I grew up with the star I saw on TV did not necessarily imply any similarities...but then..what strikes me the most was that...it was an odd feeling that I used to feel when I saw the Doogie Howser years ago...
the feeling of  ''I thought I knew it"
the feeling of "I thought I'd expected it to be this way"
the notion of "Oh, I knew it"
and..now that I know where the NPH's life leads its way...and how it never fails to mesmerize me in a way he first came up in Doogie Howser....is simply amazingly unbelievable.
I mean...he ends up in Broadway shows and lately in the hit TV series ' How I Met Your Mother' and stuffs. But, what I love about him is his poignantly witty performances in every scene and show he's been for the last few years.
This is for example: the time when he uses his wittiness and awesomeness in rendering the opening number at the 2011's Tony Award & his duet with Hugh Jackman!
These two videos do sum up his latest achievement in the industry. Simply love it. could never ask more for a better one...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...