안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dondaemun 동대문

This is the first time ever that I took the picture of this Dongdaemun ( the Eastern great gate of Seoul City). It's not that I've never been before...it's just that...I never took the time to take this picture, yet. As of yesterday, simply out of my curiosity as to how it would turn out should I use the pudding camera app, I did it. 
Hopla, this is it. Well, incomparable to the sophisticated camera, since it was only using a cellular camera, it turned out to be quite OK for a night view.
I do not have any stories to tell about this....^^
The illuminated Dongdaemun


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...