안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 7, 2011

Pizza Time

What's the buzz word for today in my head? Pizza.
What's the fuzz about it? Fiesta.
Well, I just want to pamper myself with something that I want to eat today.
It's my second time: ordering a pizza of my fave at this pizza house.
It's near, cheap, and all veggies:) That's just what I like about it.
Seoul Cheese Pizza or how it is called is a small pizza house right at the back of my language institute.
A 1 minute jump away from the class.
Oh I remembered having this pizza last semester. Right. It was when I was in the previous class.


 Ok. back to today's story.
I just got finished having my class where the teacher asked each student about the midterm result. Since it was an achievement for me ......for having got a good mark (at least to my --beyond--expectation)..I thought of having to pamper or treat myself with something. So, Pizza just popped out my head...and there I was. I was zooming into this pizza house and ordered the vegetable pizza.
For about 15 minutes or so of waiting, finally the pizza that I ordered just oozed out of the kitchen. ^^
Nicely wrapped with a red ribbon on it, I was bringing it to my room where I had my sumptuous lunch ever. (Does it mean that I never had one before?;) oooooooooohhhhhh
well, you see...I got to live properly in the sense that I cannot just use the money recklessly....even for a 6,000 Won pizza...I got to wait for something this good to happen...:) ^^
I will always be thankful and cherish the day when I could just eat whatever I want to have.
As a student on a scholarship, I could not just use the money at the expense of my daily necessities. So, that includes being able to constrain or to restrain myself from eating expensive food.
As a student on a foreign land, I got to make myself aware that I cannot just throw myself into the seemingly edible and affordable food--where the fact says the opposite.
That is why...I was so happy to have this pizza that I was saving it for my dinner....:) ^^. sounds pathetic....well, not for those who understand how a foreign student must cope with the budget adjustment of their own.
Once again,....I was sooo happy to be able to eat this pizza.

oh, back to my story at the pizza house;
while I was waiting for my pizza, I got this idea of capturing the interior of this humble pizza house.
then...
even before eating it, I took my time to take some shots of this pizza.
oh....it looks so nice.
Thank You God. Alhamdulillah for having blessed me with a chance to be able to eat pizza.
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...