안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another pizza, eh?

Got kinda bored (hmmm I dunno as to whether 'bored' is the right word for it) of having to eat instant rice--the one that I have to put in the microwave before consuming. Yep, that IS the kind of food that I consume almost everyday right here in Seoul. It is all simply because we are not allowed to cook our own food:) well, I understand that it is for the good reasons like avoiding any irresponsible persons from setting fire to the dorm out of their clumsiness or ignorance. So, the management might as well prohibit any cooking activities.
OK ..back to my entry...
Since it's been like two months since I got in Seoul...and get myself accustomed to consume instant food, today I felt like wanting to have something else....
But...no matter how hard I tried to think of what to eat...
my brain seemed not to cooperate...^^
Instead of having the so-called  slow food like healthy Korean food that I like such as bibimbap or anything with tofu in it......, I talked myself out of the blue.....to have a pizza.

Yes....it was pizza for lunch.
Since the last time I bought one ...I remembered not being able to eat it all up by myself...I asked Wawan to split the bill. It turned out that he found it OK, too.
OK then...off we went to the same pizza place that I went to the previous week.
Only this time, I did not order veggie pizza, instead we had potato pizza with cheese, mozzarella, onion, garlic, paprika, sweet corn, mushrooms, and of course...the potato on it. ( I guessed there must be some other ingredients..that I simply do not know of).
Then...'tis a good lunch indeed. It was a good thing that we could have different kind of lunch.
OK...enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...