안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chuncheon (part 2)

Along the way, there were so many things to see. Since I was the one who kept insisting on dropping by at certain places to take pictures, I managed to take some pictures in places that I think most people did not go. Like the one right here.










 I did not know where it was...But I guess it was one kilometer away from the main gate to the Chuncheon dam. I kinda liked it.

I did not mind plunging myself into the wet swampy area just to take these pictures.

Actually, the real scenery was way much amazing than this. This phone camera did not do any justice to its natural beauty.






But, at least...the most important thing was that I could just express what I wanted to say and see in Korean language during the whole day long.









The scenery was breathtaking. Once again, it would've been just like an ordinary place, had we taken the trip in Summer. Not, that I do not like Summer.

I just thought that Summer would be just as hot and fine as the weather I had back home. So, It was a good feeling to be able to find seemingly ordinary looking place which turned out to be quite amazing to be there in the first place.








I loved the sunshine that broke into the cloud and made its way into the simmering light of the afternoon sky. Who would not want to be here?
Well, there may be some...But...
this one really got me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...