안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A home sweet home to be

To Be?
well, yes...because I will or precisely my family is going to live there starting from December, next month.
Finally, I booked a house in Seoul. Gosh...it IS so DARN expensive to rent a house in Seoul. The system itself is a bit complicated for any foreigners who might get their first exposure to its renting system--so to speak. Let's see: the so-called jeonse, wolse, etc etc....not to mention the gwallibi and etc etc. oh oh oh. what in the name of ......are those.:)
Anyway...I finally decided my mind to take this two-room house, not that big ...but spacious enough for me to live with my wife and two daughters....
It is just a 3-minute walk to campus!
It is relatively accessible with good neighborhood--I presume...and I hope I am right.
It is equipped with kitchen set (it got to be), the bathroom (it must have one), two rooms (for sure), a refrigerator--an additional advantage:), a washing machine (this one, too), one wardrobe (ok), and heating system (it MUST have one..or else:), and ...one thing for sure...it is like love at first sight.

I've been like going around the neighborhood searching for the right place to stay for like almost a month or so.
Then....it was the last house that I looked into..and it was like zapped me into it. I kinda like it.
A bit expensive....:( But...seeing the fact that it IS so close to campus and it is relatively clean.....made me decide what I should take this one.
So, today...I made a 2-year contract to live there.

Thanks to Ms. Choi from One-Stop Global Service...I got a chance to choose from a list of houses that matches my taste.
Bismillahirrohmanirrohim...I hope that this will be a good start of having a good life in here with my family. I just want to study and learn and to live and to have fun with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...