안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 28, 2011

3급 친구들을 만남

This term has yet to be over.
me and Ullan
Yet, we decided to have lunch altogether along with our beloved teacher from the previous term when we were still at level 3. Usually, we would have this kind so-called 'lunch party' or whatsoever it is.....at the end of each term as soon as we have our 'graduation' day. But, today....I found it a bit odd yet...satisfyingly feel-good moment indeed.
ready for some ...get set....
Well, yes....most of us--except Eva--chipped in. ^^
Let's see....where we went today.
I vaguely remember where we were for lunch, today. But, I still vividly remember that it was just around our campus corner. I was informed that our friends had been there.
All of us came up to have the samgyeobsal 삼겹살 that surely I could not eat since it was grilled pork.
Me and Ullan had no other choices but to order something we love: dwenjang chike. 된장찌개(?)
It was lucky that the banchan were great, simply because it offered some nice tofu with its Korean touch of eatery.

 I had like....3 courses of tofu since I kept asking the ajumma to give me more...^^ well, that was the only dish that I could eat.....
Indeed, been a great day today....meeting our friends of previous term.
Funny, eh?
I would not even have started thinking about having this kind of lunch-meeting with my very own present classmates....while I just did it with my friends.
OK. the thing was.....our feeling of being one and being re-united again was somewhat differently necessary.
We will never change the time we used to have for anything.
Some of our friends -- as I learned along the way -- would not continue up to level 5.....which means that they are about to leave Korea.
Ah..that's why...we had this lunch!
Oh....I like wearing the blue APRON with a CASS on it. ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...