안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 21, 2011

La Petite France 쁘띠 프랑스 (part 3)

All I could remember when I entered one of the houses in La Petite France was the images of France painted on the paintings hung on the walls of the houses. Oh, not only that I found such paintings on canvas, but I also found them painted on the wall itself. The vast arrays of paintings depicting lives in France cities and rural areas were available.
Since I did not know if I would go back here again...I might as well take some pictures...again...as usual.
Here are what I saw....


Cafes....
Yes...the uniquely ever-present significant symbol of France.
The pictures and the buildings....
all mashed-up into one unique atmosphere....i.e. France...
(Oh, come on...Suray....you wrote it like you've been to France...:) ^^








The figurines are displayed deliberately in front of the painting....DOES it blend in?
I don't think so.







This must be a famous intersection or golden triangle in France.. Is it in Paris? I do not know for sure.
Baroque?
Renaissance?
(what am I talking about?) I don't know..those two words just popped out of my head...*




Another look at how people in France (wait..is it Paris? ) hmmm gosh I wish I knew at least something about France so that I do not just rambling about what I'm writing down here...
somebody help me, please...

I hope I can go to Paris someday....^^







Wait....!
Is it the same picture with a horse figurine I just posted earlier? Naaa...I don't think so.
Well, then...if that's the case..that means that France cities look similar, then.
Well, of course for someone who's never been there like me.
Cafes? yes, I see them.






This picture is actually a painting on the wall. I admire the way the painter recreated the snowy winter in--I guess--one of the rural area somewhere...in France...Just look at how the snow is captured simply by dotting the painting. It gives me a kind of simply calming feeling....





Now...this one also done me in.:) ^^ I mean, I was speechless by the simplicity of this painting. The different shades of blue and white palette are simply pasted into it. The snow-covered roofs of the houses, the warmly-lit houses inside ...all in all gives a warm feeling of Winter. Oh, I just love this painting...






This one, I guess, is a family gathering during Summer. This painting looks like an art of dadaism. (?) I could be wrong, though. But, the deliberately shaped portrayal of people in the painting does show it. Otherwise, it was just a work of a child. But, I doubt it.
Still, it is a nice work of arts.





Now...what am I doing in here?
I thought this entry is only about paintings. ^^
Well, I might as well put it since the background of this picture.....tells something about how varied the France lives being captured in each one of the porcelain behind me.^^











No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...