안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Exploring & Traveling with friends

Traveling in Korea by car with friends. What better way to explore the wonder of this natural beauty but by car. Of course, traveling with train with all of its advantages would give different taste of experiences. But, traveling by car would give more advantages like....stopping over some place nice....stopping over again...to take pictures....stopping over again in some place we think nice to take a rest...stopping over again to have some snacks.....etc etc.
So, I am blessed to have Korean friends who ask me to go around Seoul and its surrounding areas. Well, so far...it was our first trip together. And..I hope that we will have some more exciting trips along the way when I live in Korea.
Apart from studying, exploring Korea by traveling to other parts of the country would surely help me appreciate this country. I know..it takes time and MONEY....but....I do hope that I can manage both world (study and travel) wisely.
I cannot just stay at home........
I got to travel and explore...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...