안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 26, 2011

HUFS's Got Talent 2011


November 25, 2011 was the day that some of our friends had been waiting for. They were those who were participating in the campus-style Got Talent show.
I got to tape some of the shows since I thought it was fun.


Since three of our classmates participated in the competition, I did not want to miss the chance of seeing them perform.












Apart from enjoying the hilarious performances from 11 contestants and 3 guest performers, I did also enjoy the Minerva complex auditorium--which is located underground of the main building. It was huge.

I never expected it to be that huge considering the vast amount of space being used.
The sophisticated-looking auditorium and its peripheral functions just looked so cool.
OK, back to the competition.
Singing Korean songs, English songs, K-Pop cover dance, taekwondo, free style dance, cheer leading were mashed up in the contest.


The hilarious French Girl with its medley of K-Pop ..plus Beyonce's "Put A Ring On It" topped the first prize...


...while my classmate--Yeryeong from Taiwan--secured her second place with her 'Baby, Baby Good Bye' from Miss A's song.

Well, it was a truly worth-watching event.
But, unfortunately I could not see it until the program over since I got to attend the 8p.m. class. ^^
Anyhow, it has been a refreshing and nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...