안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Warbler to Warbler


What a nerve!
That's exactly what came to my mind when I noticed the outspoken Sebastian who flirted with Blaine. ^^
Anyway...I don't mind that.

I just want to-- once again-- point out that I love this particular scene simply (really? no other reason, Suray?^^ ) because of the camera's switching back and forth between Blaine, Sebastian, Rachel, and Santana in such a way that it makes it looks sooo cool. I think this is by far the best camera directing(?) so far in the history of Glee...^^.
I just love the way it intertwines the story line with the West Side Story's song 'A Boy Like That'
OK. just can't get enough of this scene..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...