안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 21, 2011

Dumulmeori 두물머리

두물머리 Well, I did not know anything about this place, had my acquaintance--ms. Cha--introduced me to this place.  She asked me to take  ride to this place since she wanted to share what she knew...
She's been here like...many times..









Dumulmeori is just one-hour ride from Seoul.
The reason why it has become so famous is simply because the biggest tree in the area was once used to be the place for a shooting venue of once a popular TV drama 첫사랑 'First Love'.

(tree???   the tree is on my next /previous entry)











I did not dig into more on this story. I guess it's enough for me to know that Japanese tourists flocked to this place as soon as the drama hit their homes.









Even, people in the surrounding area where this famous tree lives did not think that their home would be one of the most sought-after places in Korea, especially for those who are into photography.






Now, this place is packed and jammed with people, especially in the wee hour of dawn..and during sunset.
I think I know why.
I was there last week during sunset...and it was one of best sunsets I had so far.
I mean....I've been living in Seoul where I never see the sunrise and sunset. ( I admit it). Never. :)






The high rise buildings that dot the skylines of Seoul hamper people from seeing the wonder and magic of everyday life.
So, I found it breathtaking and kinda felt blessed to be able to see the sunset...right here in this place called Dumulneori.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...