안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guava Harvest time

It was another weekend for the kids back home. While I was also on my weekend right here in Korea during the shivering cold weather in Winter, my kids were having the warm weather:) What a different world it is.
 I saw through the pictures of my wife's Picasa's blog that the whole family was going to a village where they could just buy as many guavas as they like--with much more cheaper price than that at the market. I am sure that they would never waste any chance of eating guavas.



Here they are.

As seen in the picture, Freya with her lamb toy was carrying a plastic-wrapped guava as soon as it was freshly picked from the tree. So was her elder sister, Eyra also with her lamb toy.

I bet they did have a great time 'harvesting' the guava. Hmm I wish I could just have one of those....
looks so yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...