안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, November 4, 2011

Autumn in Korean Folk Village - 민속촌 (part 1)

Friday, Nov. 4, 2011.
Autumn really soaked into my feeling.
Although my sentence seemed a bit odd and weird, I think it pretty much summed up the feeling I had inside me when I visited the 민속촌 or Korean Folk Village.
It was a good time to visit this traditionally kept village where villagers* still live there.
Autumn atmosphere greeted me when I set my feet there.


I was impressed by the tranquility of the lake (I am not sure whether it was man-made or nature-made stream).
One thing for sure, it was like a calm picturesque nature ....lost in time.
I guess it would not be this pretty in Summer. That's why I was impressed to visit this village during Autumn.
*  I just learned that the people are paid to live there. Well, somebody got to pay for them since it must be hard to be living the way they are in this modernity. After all, it is a tourist area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...