안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What a small City Seoul is!!!

I bumped into my classmates in Dongdaemun at night.
I mean...it was not a holiday or anything.
I was supposed to stay in the room and studying or anything.^^ (chuckles)
But..here I was...taking a stroll in Seoul at night...with my friends.
....and what were the chances of meeting someone you knew right here?
Yes, unexpectedly...I came across Ahmed, my friend who is studying Korean language at the same university as I am right now.

He was walking down the street coming towards us when I just met him.
He was with his brother in law who also happens to be my friend at HUFS.
hmmm what were the odds of meeting them at night^^
Oh, they came from Saudi Arabia and we felt like brothers already: Muslim brothers.
Good to know them.
Seoul is a small city, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...