안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Awesome Closing Ceremony of 2011 SEA Games



One of best moments in the series of Sea Games extravaganza in Palembang, South Sumatra was the opening and closing ceremony of the event. Who would forget the remarkable fireworks on display that mesmerized the spectators as well as the live-coverage viewers across Southeast Asia. Well, I won't.






I think this is one of the memorable fireworks on display on par with that of the Olympic games:) I may be too exaggerating^.^ But, I mean...who would have thought that Palembang city could boast itself as one of the successful host of this magnitude?
I think people would now remember Palembang in South Sumatra as the memorable host of 26th Sea Games in Southeast Asia.
And..for that....I want to congratulate all of the parties involved in this event.
Bravo Palembang. Bravo Indonesia. Bravo Southeast Asian Countries and Bravo ASEAN.
People of ASEAN must have been proud of what they have achieved so far.
I am glad that this SEA GAMES did indeed bring about the unity of ASEAN countries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...