안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 21, 2011

La Petite France 쁘띠 프랑스

Kampung Prancis a.k.a. 쁘띠 프랑스 a.k.a. Little France a..k.a. La Petite France in Korea. Yes, I was there last week with a bunch of my friends.













Well, had it not been due to Ms. Cha's suggestion of going there, I would not have known that it ever existed:)











It turned out to be quite an interesting place to visit. Well, for some it might be too boisterous to have this so-called made-up or fake France atmosphere in Korean land.











.... But, hey....I would not have believed it myself till I was there.
I was a bit skeptical at first.








But then...the atmosphere, the weather, the architectural design, the shows, the landscape surrounding the place were more than enough to melt my heart and kept me captivated for half day.









Well, yes..I spent like 5 hours there. It was worth-it.
The ticket was 8,000 Won. A bit expensive for a small place like that...at first....but then....from what I got...it was a reasonable price.





I loved the lightly colored rooftops and walls of the houses. The street in front of the houses also intersected with one another that mimicked (maybe) one of the so many villages in France. (hmmm I dunno coz I've never been to the real France before).








The houses were attached in such a way that it made them easy to access from all directions. The wild bushes dotted the place naturally (or carefully planted that way)...





The most important thing was that...I felt like I was not in Korea for it zapped me like a blitzkrieg snatch from my slumber.








I mean...I've been in Seoul a.k.a. Korea...for the last two months and saw nothing but Korea-themed or real Korea atmosphere.....until I went to this place.











So I did not waste any chance of not taking as many pictures as I could. Even, I would not want to miss the deserted alley in front of the houses--which later on...I learned that it was a home stay or hotels for any one who might want to stay there.



Even, the small stuffs that I thought I might never have a chance of finding again...in Seoul....did not escape from my attention.
All in all, I loved it.
Just look at the cloudy sky overlooking the village...it was marvelous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...