안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, November 3, 2011

CARS (2)

It was their Mom's day off :) Looks like she never has any day off...^^ 
OK. It was Saturday and as what their Mom promised the kids, she took them out to see Cars (2). Well, my kids love all of Disney or Pixar's movies. I don't know...I guess...who doesn't. Anyway...I could not imagine how my wife managed to handle the kids while watching the movie. They usually watched movies with me. But, It's been two months since I left them. But, things just turn OK. I see that they pretty seem to be OK and doing just fine.
Thank You, Momma..for taking care of the kids...like (esp). taking them out for a movie like this.
I will make it up to you in Seoul when all of you are with me in Seoul.Ok?

Well well well....I just realized that Eyra's sister fell asleep after about 45 minutes of watching McQueen and Mater had their time in around the world adventure.
Guess, 3D was still too much for her, then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...