안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Seoul Lantern Festival (part 3)

November 5, 2011.
Saturday night for everyone.
As I put myself into jeopardy of fun and splashed myself into the realm of lights and sounds, I found it hard to let it flow. But, I got no other choices but to follow the crowds.
Taking picture...was harder than I thought it would be.
I got snugged by people who just might be so ignorant that others were present. But, hey...this was what was supposed to be happening on Saturday night..especially when the chilling breeze of Autumn night set in.
So, I might as well make myself look good in the pics...or else...it might get a little while.
no other place to go and take picture. 

Eddo and Wawan

me and Eddo

Eddo and Wawan

I got a glimpse of what it was....^^before continuing my walks of another one hour to be down there.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...