안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Day Full of Shopping

OK, first...I'd better make this clear that.....this is is not something to brag about. 
The very fact that I did some shopping at three different places at the same day does not necessarily mean that...I love shopping-spree or something. Rather, --just look at the receipts (OK, just the names of the shops, not the items that I bought)---it just shows the inescapable consequences of having to buy -stuffs-
at those places.
'Tis Friday and yes...one of the must-do lists on the day was....buying some halal meat at Itaewon.
 The only place that I could think of buying those halal meat was surely Itaewon, no other place. 
It's Friday and as usual....on my way to the Masjid, I stopped at the Foreign Market to buy the food item we need in a weekly basis.
Then, what about Watsons?  OK, I got to admit that this was purely an impulsive urge of 'having to' buy some Indonesian snacks that only Watsons provides. It's not necessary to tell right here what I bought....but..this shop particularly sells some Indonesian stuffs that I love. 
Then...Lotte Mart? I thought I could get enough for one day..but as I was on my home..I remembered just one thing that I forgot to buy....and for that reason...
Lotte Mart became my last stop for that Friday shopping spree(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...