안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Culture Cash for online shopping and more...

Culture cash....for all cultural experience and online shopping. It's been a lucrative market in Korea. Especially in this shivering cold winter. We did not want to spend most of our time going out for not that important things. So, instead of going out for not-that-much shopping, we'd better move our fingers on the screen and touch click touch click and wait for an hour or two...and hooopla....the package safely arrives at our door.  
But first, I got to be a member of all shopping sites that requires me to input all private information necessary to process the request. Oh, well..what could I do other than to succumb and surrender to the prowess of consumerism. Not that I am against it (though a bit)...but at times....no matter how hard I tried to get myself away from it....I did not know what to do to ....with no successful luck...but to keep on using the 문화상붚권 or Cultural Product Coupons that I still have left. 
Well, who would not want to reserve a movie ticket or any other cultural shows online hassle free?
I WOULD^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...