안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lebaran 2012

What? yes..yes..yes.I should have put these pictures months ago. Now that I have time, I just want to make sure that these pictures are right here on the blog.
it was during Lebaran or Eid Mubarak last year (2012). 

We were at Indonesian Embassy in Seoul where most of Indonesian citizens flocked to the venue to perform the annual Eid prayer. Well, I did not perform mine--a loooooong story. 
All I could say is that...I came, I saw, I met some students, and then...enjoyed the festivities.Looking at these pictures...oh...how I miss summer^^
( well, it is a chilling winter now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...