안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 13, 2013

Me Back Then...and Now..

My brother 'Wawan' and my sister 'Nana' and me...
I suppose it was taken when I was in my high school. Oh, my... 
Now, each of us has married with children. Time has gone so fast...and look at us now..
we've grown up... and.. me for sure. 
I started losing my hair and ...practically I could call myself as not having any hair; especially since I always have my hair cut every 10 days. Even until now...
Back then..I used to feel not that confident in showing off my baldness. So, I was often seen wearing a headscarf or any other headdress^-^over my head.  
Or...wearing any winter cap that may fit my style. Well, in short...I'd do anything to cover my head from being flaunted open for public showing.(chuckles)^^. 
Surely..at times I still find it ridiculous and ..a bit unbeliavable that I did have some hair back then. 
I did not know what had happened...but one thing for sure... 
...going out without a headdress or any covering would be unthinkable....^^
BUT NOW.....
This is me....as of 2013. 
Happy New Year to you, Suray. 
Well....I am accepting myself as who I am . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...