안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 26, 2013

ITX Train Ride to Chuncheon (part 2)

I noticed that Freya was looking at something she found attractive. 
But, first....this is the major sight and scenery I was encountering along the ride....
I simply loved this. So like it that I just grabbed my phone and captured the moment through my window... 
Ok, back to Freya...this is what she found attractive. She was playing the reading lamp on the roof. Well, kids. She liked to turn it on and off....until I got to stop her from doing that....^-^ otherwise, she would just keep on doing it. 
Another sight where...the train tracks were all covered in snow. 
A frozen river....that we crossed over. A bit eerie actually. But surely, it was a perfect moment as well to keep this memorized. 
I didn't realize that we were sitting on the window aisle with 'emergency window' sign on it until I took this picture. Well, er...
The eerie, gray, bleak...pictures that kept on flashing on the windows did not dampen our spirit...to expect what Chuncheon had in store for us... 
In fact, Eyra and Freya were mot of the time...standing on their seat so as to be able to see what the outside scenery looked like.
Guess...a Daddy and his two girls' trip indeed make a memorable impression on us.
(see other entries on our journey in Chuncheon City)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...