안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Stand-In Role @ KBS World Radio

It's been four days since I started working as a part-timer at KBS World Radio replacing Mr. Mana who is now on leave for a week. Well, it started off as "Right. Let's get on with it! Right. Let's do it' Great. What a Go! Great..it's awesome kind of enthusiasm. And...then...it started to wear me on and on...hahahaha. I like it. The fact that I could end up translating current news on Korean economy, politics, and so many other contemporary news right on the spot makes me wanna jump into the business of being a newscaster myself. hahaha..so proud. Naaahhh.....despite the fact that I love this kind of job....the very fact that I got to go to work in the wee early morning and get home very laaate at night....has never become one of the irresistible factors in my mind....^^
So, I think what I could do now..is try my best to do my best in doing my temporary stand-in role in the office.
Now...all I could say is that I lovveeeee doing this job.^^
Not..to ..mention the part when I got to be the newscaster as well. ^-^ (no comment on this one!!~.~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...