안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 28, 2013

College Years...

College years in the late 1990s I guess. Wait..I am sure this was back then in 1996. We were having a party in Kaliurang with our fellow friends from UCLA. Our friends from UCLA were studying Indonesian language and culture from 6 months to a year at our PSI (Pusat Studi Indonesia- Center for Indonesian Studies), Gadjah Mada University. 
We were attending the coronation of Surakarata Sultan. All of us must wear the traditional Javanese attires in order to attend the ceremony. We still vividly remember that. Oh, what a happy day that was. 
This is me when I was attending the International Night where international students would show their capabilities in Indonesian dances they'd been learning for the past months during their stay in Jogjakarta. 
And this? 
Well, what would our life be without going to be beach?
Well it takes only an hour or so from our college to the nearest beach. I guess this is in Sundak Beach. 
What about this one? I felt like a James Bond since the girls were all circling me....^-^Anyway..it was a great time we had back then in Jogja Village Inn. 
The smiles we had on our face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...