안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bye Bye Chuncheon

 Finally...I got myself on the picture. Most of the time, I took the pictures of Eyra and Freya wherever we go. So, this time I asked Eyra to take a picture of me with her sister.
In front of Chuncheon station before departing back to Seoul (Jan. 23, 2013).
Since we still had 45 minutes or so, we decided to go to one of the restaurants there. Well, the kids wanted to have some ice cream.. 
Eyra was having her favorite chocolate while her sister was having a blueberry one.
I did not have any idea as to why they love ice cream even during this Winter. 
Eyra said that "we'd be warmer if we have ice cream" 
I guess she's a Korean, now. ^^
As a token of remembrance, I took some snapshots of the ticket we bought. 
so, we reserved ITX train from Cheongnyangni to Chuncheon for 12,000 Won. 
The same price applied to our way back home to Seoul.  
We were departing at 16.10 and arrived at Cheongnyangni station at exactly 17.07. 
What a punctual train ITX is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...