안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's Been A Year ....Being Right in the Middle of This Neighborhood

This is exactly where we live. I took this picture from the 10th floor of my campus where I could see my home right in the middle of those buildings. Clamped or stuck in the midst of concrete jungles, full of housing complexes between two campuses. 
We moved to this neighborhood on December 2011 and it is now January 2013. Guess...it's officially a year or more....
"Happy New Year 2013"
* Happy Anniversary...should I say this too? for having been here for more than a year?^^
Guess...Ok, why not lah...:)
Bismillahirohmanirohim.....I hope that all's going to be just fine this year. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...