안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Changdeok Palace @ Dusk

I guess...let's see...it's in Changdeok Palace. We visited some palaces that day and we did not know which one being the best. But..I guess this Changdeok Palace being the highlights of our evening trip since we were stranded in the middle of the down pouring rain and ...it was about to close. 
I mean..the palace was huge but we barely had time to go around.. 
This is me. Well, vaguely obscure me right in the middle of the lit throne at the back...
Not a single visitor was seen there but me...and my family.

This is the look of the throne facade at about 5 pm just before it was getting dark.
Eyra and Freya were still able to walk around the compound when we got there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...