안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Making a hand-print or trace in Winter

Out of ignorance? Out of curiosity? Out of being foolish? Out of fun? Out of being Childish?
They all summed up the very fact that ....I simply took off my thick gloves and put my hand on the snow.....only to feel....the prickliest shivering cold I ever felt on my hand.
It looked so good on the picture: BUT....afterwards...I got to rush and run myself to nearest toilet only to put some warm water on my prickly palm.^^
This was the very place where I made the hand-print. Yep, it's in Youido park. I was having a walk after lunch. Well, since KBS is not that far from here, I might as well enjoy the time I had before going back to work that day. I love the blue sky...but not the weather so to speak.
At least, a 15-minute walk into the park had somewhat eased my mind during off from desk job at the office. 
*v*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...