안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey + Les Miserables

Been a hectic month since last year....ell, after all of the drama in last semester's final terms, and all the rush in finishing the term paper and in-between part-time jobs, I did not see any movie. 
and..I am a movie freak.
How could I miss many movies in Winter? Not a chance.
So, just when I had time ...I rushed to CGV and booked two movies at once. 
The first one was Les Miserables. (normal ticket: 9000 Won or US$ 9)
The second one was the Hobbit in 4XD. (normal price: 18,000 Won or US$ 18)
Gosh.......but I just want to pamper myself with movies...
***
I admitted that I cried during Les Miserables. hahahahahahaha
Then..I was jumping up and down on my seat during the Hobbit...not so much by the movie...but by the movement of the seat that shook me all along the journey in the Middle Earth.
What a movie. I'd definitely watch it again.!!!!!

More movies to watch this January 2013
Cloud Atlas
Tower (타워)
Life of Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...