안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pororo: The Racing Adventure (The Movie)


As I promised the kids, well...actually...they and all Korean kids across the nation asked for it, I took the kids to CGV Cinema at Wangshimni to see one of their beloved characters: Pororo 뽀로로. This made-in Korea character has transfixed and bedazzled lots of kids ...glued them every day on TV or on internet or on any other platform to enjoy the excitement that Pororo and his friends bring about to their world.
This time....this is on BIG SCREEN. The Pororo Racing Adventure hit theaters since January 24 and I booked the tickets in advance so that we could see it on Sunday (January 27, 2013).
It was a good decision to do so since lots of parents do the same thing for their kids.
Waiting in line before entering the cineplex. 
I was prepared to encounter lots of kids with their parents or parents with their kids thronged into the theaters across Korea and I am sure any other countries, too.
A glimpse picture I took when the movie's over. 
Overall, the kids loved the movie that they begged me to let them re-watch it again.
What? No.!
It's expensive, dear..to watch a movie on cinema.
That's why I decided to take the kids to see the digital movie only, not necessarily the 4XD cinema where the seat could move along with the story of the movie.
hmmm...it woud've been fun but...surely it would've cost more, as well.
The good thing was that...Eyra and Freya loved the movie although it was not the 4XD cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...